Ensuring you get the best from your website.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines via the “natural,” or unpaid (“organic” or “algorithmic”), search results.
SEO used to be a stand-alone process but in recent years has become a more organic part of the whole digital marketing procedure.
Search Engines – particularly Google – are still the major driving force in getting found on the internet. Social Media platforms have taken the edge off pure SEO, as more and mor people are engaging with websites via these platform.
That doesn’t mean SEO is dead.
What is good SEO?
There are some fundamentals SEO processes that remain very important to a websites search engine ranking:
- Relevant Keyword Placement – the right word, in the right place at the right time!
- Optimized Content – Well written, optimized content will appeal to search engines and audiences
- Good Internal Linking – link text used to link pages within your website can influence rankings
- Optimized Navigation – Menu layouts structure can help provide extra relevance to internal pages
- Website Links – Still an important part of gaining credibility with search engines, must be done carefully
How to Improve SEO
A full understanding of your marketing objectives is vital before planning any SEO strategy. It can come as a bit of a surprise to a business owner how realize how unclear these are. Littleweb helps by discussing and defining:
- Business Objectives
- Potential Audiences
- Products and Services
Once a clear understanding has been established we focus on:
- Keyword Analysis – finding relevant and unique key words and search
- Competitor Analysis – an analysis of competitor keywords and strategies allows us to create improved strategies
- On-Page Optimization – analysing all web pages to allow search engine spiders to crawl pages effectively, resulting in improved rankings for your whole site
- Ongoing SEO Analysis
SEO is an ongoing process and Littleweb can monitor and analyse your website’s performance, suggest changes and improvements and recommend paid advertising opportunities when necessary.