Profile Writing Servicce
Professional and engaging profiles for business and social use
It is becoming almost the norm to have a look at someone’s LinkedIn profile before making a decision to do business with them. There is absolutely no doubt that potential employers will check a LinkedIn profile just as sure as they will check a Facebook profile. While it might be easy, and in fact, even desirable to limit the access to your Facebook profile (assuming you have one!) the opposite is certainly true of LinkedIn.
A well written LinkedIn profile can make the difference between getting the job and not getting the job. A profile that displays the relevant experience in a knowledgeable and confident fashion will impress potential readers. The same is true for the self-employed hoping to impress a potential client.
Writing your own profile will often leave out key aspects of your personality and experience. It is easy to overlook attributes that might be important to others simply because you take them for granted and have overlooked their importance.
Writing your LinkedIn profile
What we do:
- Analyse your existing LinkedIn profile (if you’ve got one)
- Understand your skills and experience
- Research your role and to ensure relevant keywords
- Write (or re-write) your profile in the first person
- Create a profile that displays your personality and highlights your skills and abilities
- Provide an engaging and well-written summary that captures who you are, what you have to offer and what you are looking for
- Up to 5 revisions of your profile to ensure a profile that makes you feel comfortable and confident
Our profile writing service provides the profile as a word document which you will then have to copy and paste into your profile. Data protection precludes us from logging into your LinkedIn account directly, but we are happy to provide email or phone assistance if there are any problems.