WordPress is the most widely used content management system in the world.
It is an Open-Source Content Management System (CMS) that has thousands of features available making it possible to create a huge variety of sites from a simple blog site to sophisticated marketing, eCommerce, or social networking sites. WordPress is powerful, and flexible and universally understood.
Own Your Website
Littleweb produces WordPress websites that are owned by you, and using WordPress ensures that website updates and maintenance can be controlled by you. The WordPress CMS allows you to have as little or as much involvement as you feel comfortable with. Adding content is straightforward and simple to learn, allowing you to add and update a website that remains fast, efficient and professional.
WordPress offers thousands of themes and styles allowing you to have a website that is uniquely yours. Littleweb works with you to ensure that you have a website that identifies with your overall business and marketing strategy.
WordPress can be BIG
WordPress is the most popular website content management system in the world. No longer the exclusive domain of bloggers and DIY websites, WordPress is now one of the most versatile and trusted content management systems in the world, and is used by companies like M&S, Sony, BBC, MTV and thousands of others. Other big names using WordPress include Usain Bolt and Beyoncé.
WordPress can be Effective
With the addition of an effective SEO plug-in WordPress is very effective in ensuring favourable rankings within Google and other search engines.
Littleweb WordPress Services
Littleweb combines WordPress expertise with SEO and content writing skills to create a website for you that is more than just a “pretty face”!
What to Expect from Littleweb
You will have a WordPress site that is:
- Responsive – your site will adjust to display perfectly on mobile phones, tablets and desktop computers
- User Friendly – A website that is easy for users to navigate and simple for you to manage
- Social media integration – Seamlessly share your website content across social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn and others
- Future Proofed – Using WordPress means regular updates to keep your website current and able to work with new systems and software.
- Search Engine Friendly – Your website will be designed to gain maximum exposure in Google and other search engine rankings.
Give us a call, it’s free to chat!